Our business philosophy is simple
We offer a comfortable no hassle buying experience.
Valley RV was established in 1996, is locally owned, and offers a full range of towable RVs. We warranty / service everything that we sell and we maintain a large selection of popular RV parts.
- No "low ball" pricing or cheap gimmicks. No high pressure sales tactics!
- You can visit us or buy from us with complete confidence in the fact that your privacy will be respected – We do not make unsolicited sales calls, we will not be filling your in-box with "special deals" and we will NEVER share your personal information with anyone!
Valley RV is not a "57 Varieties" kind of dealership. We do not carry a dozen different lines of basically the same thing. At Valley RV we believe it is important to not only know your product, but also to have confidence that your product represents a solid value for your customers. When we sell a Keystone , Northwood, or Forest River we know what we are selling – we have been selling them for years!
- Keystone, Northwood, and Forest River RVs represent excellent value – They build solid, reliable coaches, priced to fit even modest budgets. Any Keystone or Northwood product will provide many years of excellent service. Down the road, they retain a very good resale value.
- Keystone, Northwood and Forest River offer excellent warranty support. They stand behind what they build. During the warranty period, your RV is covered! No ifs, no buts, no excuses!
- Excellent parts availability – Even for older units, our manufacturers maintain inventories of almost any replacement part that you may ever need.
Customer service is very important to us at Valley RV. We are always available to answer questions and provide advice. We operate service & parts departments staffed with professionals – some with over 20 years' experience. We stand behind all of our work and we warranty what we sell.
We are proud of our customer support!
We believe in good people and our people are the best in the business! Friendly, courteous, and very experienced; everyone at Valley RV is always more than happy to be of assistance – regardless of how major or minor the matter might be.
If you are in the market for an RV or your RV is in need of repairs, why not give us a try? It is a good bet that you will be glad you did!